What is Reputation ManagementReputation management is the practice of attempting to shape public perception of a person or organization by influencing information about that entity, primarily online. The trustworthiness of a company is one thing that is earned with many different customer experiences. However it takes relatively very little time for the same to become ruined and lost. The trustworthiness of a company needs to be managed effectively so the reputation of the business remains intact for future years. The reputation of a small business and the reviews they receive can make or break obtaining new customers. Our goal is to help you promote positive reviews and publish them on other platforms to promote your 4 or 5 star reputation.
Protect Your ReputationIn today`s competitive environment, it is important to protect your company’s image. It requires a lot of effort and energy to build a strong reputation in the market for your company. The level of competition is intense and there’s a good possibility that every positive or negative comment can affect your business. It may be your nearest business competitor or other people; you need to have the best plan to counter such scenarios. We can help you combat negative reviews and promote positive reviews using our platform. Your job is to provide your customer/client an exceptional and positive experience to help get these great reviews.
Important Facts That Can Impact Your Online Reputation
- 81% of people use consumer reviews in their purchase decisions. [Nielsen via BizReport]
- 90% of online consumers trust recommendations from people they know; 70% trust unknown users, 27% trust experts, 14% trust advertising, 8% trust celebrities. [Erik Qualman, Socialnomics, via Search Engine People]
- 92% have more confidence in information found online than they do in anything from a sales clerk or other source. [Source: Wall Street Journal, via Search Engine People, July 2010]
- 7/10 who read reviews share them with friends, family and colleagues, thus amplifying their impact. [Deloitte & Touche, via Search Engine People]
- 51% of consumers use the Internet even before making a purchase in shops. [Source: Verdict Research, via Search Engine People]
Why Reputation Management is Essential
Reputation management services are essential for a small business to build a positive brand image online. Any bad reviews regarding your services or products will certainly hamper the look of your business. Online reputation management services we provide can help you push down negative reviews/comments and help promote 4 and 5 star reviews. This is the beginning of our process to create an excellent online image regarding your business. We are able to provide you with a weekly reports highlighting any new reviews, positive or negative on major review sites such as Yelp, City Search, Dex Knows, Insider Pages, Merchant Circle, Google & Yahoo.
There are many company's offering Reputation Management, that is why choosing Majestic Warrior to handle this for you is so important. Having your online reputation managed is important and we will provide you with weekly reports pulling any new additional reviews online. Majestic Warrior takes this one step further than most company’s. We set up a system that will enable you to get more reviews by your current customers, distribute those reviews to your online social channels to help with content marketing, social media marketing and building your brand. As we accumulate these reviews, we will also have the ability to have the reviews from actual customers displayed on your website, which helps in building trust with potential new buyers. At the same time this will help your business rank higher in Google Maps for your city and related industry. If you want to look into building a 4-5 Star brand image online, contact us today and see what we can do for you.
Why Choose Our Reputation Platform?
- Reviews are collected via customized landing page, widget and email
- Different positive vs. negative feedback flow
- Backlink Building to All Citations
- Focuses reviews on major review sites (Google, Facebook, Yelp etc.) rather than internally
- Targets major, minor and industry-specific review sites
- Guides customers with clear instructions and conversion triggers
- Automated sending, follow-ups, removal
- Shareable review request
- SMS messaging to ensure reviewers respond
- Email signatures that extend the call-to-action
- Monitors third-party review sites for new reviews
- Alerts include review info and link for response
- Includes major, minor and industry-specific sites
- Auto-shares positive reviews to social media
- Auto-publishes positive reviews to your website
- Embeddable aggregate rating with rich-snippet markup
- Includes reviews gathered from around the Web
- PDF and web-based performance/trend reports
- Aggregate reports for large, multi-location businesses
- Reports sent automatically on any schedule you want
Pricing - What Does Our Reputation Management/Marketing Cost
$100/Month per Location
Local businesses with 1 location or few locations and only want reputation marketing services
Current Maps Optimization Client
$50/Month per Location
Existing Client Discount
This discount is for current Google Local Maps Optimization Clients
- **This is a month to month program
- **There is no contract required